Thursday, February 17, 2022

Blog 3 Second rough draft

 Julia Segalla

Blog 3 Second Rough Draft 


Reminder Paragraph 

My podcast is an interview with my Human Communications Professor Holly Williams. She has a passion for music and in this podcast she is contemplating whether she should go to a concert this weekend in Charlotte NC. She discusses all the pros and cons to going to the concert in this clip. 

I've learned a lot from this topic after this podcast because I don't know much about music. After hearing what Professor Williams had to say I have spent more time researching different types of music like rock music and I have found I actually enjoy it. Soft rock is never something I thought I would enjoy and I have been expanding my music taste ever since. 

Some things that have helped me a lot with making this audio clip is the razor tool. Without using the razor tool, I would never be able to complete this assignment and put different audio clips together. This page on Adobe.com has been particularly helpful showing me how to work with the razor tool and multitrack clips. 


Embedded Clip

https://soundcloud.com/julia-segalla/blog-3-mixdown?si=4ee7c101e0bf4503970ecadf936a845c&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing 


Screenshot




No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog

I feel that my personal relationship with technology is pretty healthy, however in some aspects I can see how it can be seen as a little con...