Thursday, March 31, 2022

Blog 5

Topic: 


My topic is about my experience on the High Point University Dance Team. Through this video, I am hoping to explain that being on this team is more than just performing at the basketball games. Being on this team means a lot more to me than just the small amount that we are performing. It is all about the connections, team mates and life long friends that I have made through this team. It is also about helping others, volunteering and giving back to the community. The HPU Dance Team has a lot of volunteer hours that we have done as a team to better our community. 


Experience:

My experience with Adobe Premier has been pretty positive so far. I think that Premier has been easier to catch onto than Adobe Audition in my opinion. The controls and commands seam a little more self explanatory and logically places. 

The only area that I have really struggles with is the animation aspect. Figuring out how to do those things took me some time however I eventually figured out how to use the scale and location features.(Discover Audio Effects in Premier Pro). I find it interesting that you can start off my zooming in on one part of a photo the slowly backing up to show more of the photo and create a wider view. 


Imported Video:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog

I feel that my personal relationship with technology is pretty healthy, however in some aspects I can see how it can be seen as a little con...