Friday, February 25, 2022

Audio Story

 Julia Segalla

Audio Story

2-25-22


Introduction: 

For my my audio story, I started off by asking three people on the street what they thought the most beautiful thing in the world is. The first few answers I got were things like love, nature and words. Through one of my expert interviews, violin player Nicole she took a different approach to this question through her years of playing the violin. Professor Williams was my second expert and she elaborated on her love for music sharing with us what her favorite type of music genre is. She is also well educated in the music field as she has grown up with her parents being very involved in this art form as well. 

Sound Cloud Link:

https://soundcloud.com/julia-segalla/autio-story-mixdownwavsecond-version?utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing


Screenshot:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog

I feel that my personal relationship with technology is pretty healthy, however in some aspects I can see how it can be seen as a little con...