Thursday, February 10, 2022

Blog #2

Julia Segalla

Expert Interview Blog 2 


Who The Expert Is 

The Expert that I choose to interview for blog post #2 is my professor Holly Williams. She is a professor in the school of communications and I take the class "Human Communication" with her. I feel that she is an expert because she use to be on the radio talking about various topics. She is very passionate about music. In her interview she is contemplating whether she wants to attend this concert in Charlotte.


Something Technical 

In this weeks blog, I used a lot of editing skills that I have learned from week one. One skill that I learned that I use before can even start to edit is how to import an audio file from your computer and browse media. I learned how to do this on Adobe.com

Without learning how to do this, I would be unable to edit any form of audio file. I also used any other techniques from Adobe.com like how to edit with a multitrack, which I could very useful with putting my audio together for this assignment. 


Full Interview

https://soundcloud.com/julia-segalla/blog-2-extended-version


Edited Version Interview Snippet 

https://soundcloud.com/julia-segalla/blog-2-edited-version?si=37b406ccd02548a58d949675a41788e9&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing


Screen Shot Of Adobe Addition Multitrack Session



Radio Lab Arc

I think my audio will follow the Radio Lab Arc because music is a universal language. Regardless of where you are from or what you speak, everyone can understand the value of music and connect to it. My post will include all different parts of the lab like getting to know the topic better and investigating other peoples thoughts and opinions. 


References 

“Import Audio and Browse Media Adobe Audition.” Import Audio and Browse Media Adobe Audition | Adobe Audition Tutorials, https://helpx.adobe.com/audition/how-to/audition-import-audio-browse-cc.html.

Understand How to Edit and Arrange Clips, https://helpx.adobe.com/audition/using/arranging-editing-multitrack-clips.html.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog

I feel that my personal relationship with technology is pretty healthy, however in some aspects I can see how it can be seen as a little con...